Pick up at 9.30 am at victoria harbour.
• Tour around victoria and its attraction
• A stop at the sir selwyn selwyn clarke market.
• visiting the Botanical Gardens (a fee of 100 seychelles rupees per person)
• visiting Beau vallon.
• A stop at mission lodge to see the ruin of the slaves school with one of the most panoramic view.
• driving you to see tortoise .
• Visiting some nice beaches on the west coast of mahe which is still in naturals state.
• Lunch preferable you bring some snackor if you would like to have a snack we can do it on a nice beach and its only 15 minutes.
• For a swim we stop at a beach if everyone agree.
• Visit the Domaine de Val des Près Craft Village, which includes a plantation home, a typical working class home, a house built of coconut products, and 12 craft workshops.
Return to port at 4.30 -5pm .